Joint Initiative for promotion of Bulgaria –Turkey cross-border region as an attractive tourism destination- JOINT TOUR is implementing under Interreg-IPA CBC Bulgaria-Turkey Programme. Project Partners:
· Bourgas Regional Tourist Association / Lead Partner / Bulgaria
· Ministry of Tourism – PP2 / Bulgaria
· Kırklareli District Directorate of Culture and Tourism – PP3 / Turkey Project duration: 15 months (March 2017-June 2018) Project Budget: 106.064,85 EUR
The project aims at increasing the regional tourism potential by promotion of cross-border heritages as a joint tourist destination with variety of possibilities for tourism.
1. Improvement of CBC cooperation and capacity for development of common CBC destinations and tourism products, promotion of a regional image and effective marketing.
2. Improvement the access to tourist information for CBC region.
3. Increasing awareness about CB destination and JITP among tour-operators, opinion makers, tourists.
Local stakeholders in tourism development- authorities, tour- operators, tour- agencies operating in local and Asian markets, tourism business, local community, tourists